Acoustic Consultant / Senior Consultant
RBA Acoustics are seeking an intelligent, pragmatic and hard-working individual to join our team, with opportunities in London and Manchester. We are ideally looking for a candidate with a minimum of 4 years’ experience.
An all-encompassing role, you will manage and be involved in a wide variety of projects from cinemas to residential development and be able to provide ongoing support and guidance to less experienced members of staff. You should have a proven background in delivering a variety of services but specifically architectural and environmental acoustics.
Candidates must be dedicated and be able to meet deadlines and manage budgets successfully.
RBA offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme alongside a working atmosphere that is second to none. If you think RBA is the right move for you please email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- RBA have recently had the pleasure of working with St James, a subsidiary of Berkeley Group on White City Living http://www.rba-acoustics.co.uk/general/white-city-living/
- Stay safe London. #ParsonsGreen
- RBA were thrilled to have been mentioned in the IOA Bulletin this month, take a look to see what we've been up to - http://www.rba-acoustics.co.uk/general/rba-in-the-news/
- Welcoming new members to the RBA team... http://www.rba-acoustics.co.uk/general/welcoming-new-members-rba-team/
- Neuroscientists have figured out why you can’t concentrate at work https://flipboard.com/@flipboard/-neuroscientists-have-figured-out-why-yo/f-c042fb2546%2Fqz.com